The following information must be included for your proposal to be considered complete:
- Proposal Type (e.g. paper session, panel, roundtable, etc.)
- Proposal Title
- Proposal Abstract
- Subject Areas
Each proposal type has specific requirements for the number of participants and their roles. These requirements are listed on the proposal type selection page. Participants may log in to this system and modify proposals in which they are listed. Please ensure you have each participants full contact information including email, phone, address, affiliation, and OAH committee affiliations.
Other points to consider:
- We suggest that you develop your proposal in a word processing program (e.g. Microsoft Word, OpenOffice Writer) and then copy and paste the information in the appropriate sections.
- You may exit and enter the proposal submission form as many times as needed to edit and complete your proposal.
- Proposals will be accepted only through this web form.
- Incomplete proposals will be deleted after the proposal deadline and will not be reviewed.
- All participants must agree to the terms and conditions of submission proposal.